1., in the case of small nozzle obstruction, the use of high-pressure air guns to clean the nozzle, this approach is very inappropriate, will be harmful to the nozzle. If the nozzle is slightly blocked, it is recommended to vacuum the dust first and then clean it.
2. the use of unqualified ink or cleaning liquid, optionally replace ink and ink suppliers in different batches of substandard quality, color and ink will not only affect the printing pattern, will form a harm to the printer head. Serious will cause nozzle clogging, etc..
3. the circuit of the printer can be changed or switched on when the power is not completely closed. This kind of wrong operation will endanger the life of the UV flatbed printer system.
4., in adjusting the nozzle position, whether it is to replace or fine tune nozzle, do not use brute force, it will cause nozzle damage.
5. in the nozzle maintenance, soak the nozzle in the cleaning liquid for 1 to 2 hours. Do not soak too long, otherwise there will be a negative impact. Cleaning solution is just for better cleaning ink.
6. it is also wrong to soak the whole nozzle in the cleaning solution. Soak the nozzle only, and don’t allow other electronic components to corrode.
7. frequent cleaning nozzle. Is also wrong behavior, on the one hand waste of ink, on the other hand will also affect the nozzle. The frequency of nozzle cleaning is usually recommended to be completely cleaned once a month.
8., poor operating environment, the temperature is too high or too low, perhaps too wet. The UV flatbed printer has strict requirements about the running environment! It is recommended to operate in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer.